There are many books & courses on negotiations. My posts are not trying to replace or supersede these.
And despite negotiating with several other people who also have – I still find some simple truisms to negotiations. Here are some articles I’ve written on the topic
1. The End of the Mexican Road - Negotiating with suppliers
2. Everybody Wants Their Pound of Flesh – Negotiating with buyers
3. Never Negotiate Piecemeal – A guide to bundling your issues
4. Deal with Egg-breakers, Avoid NINAs – Make sure you know who your negotiation partner really is
5. Hack Negotiations by Meeting In Person – The asynchronous nature of many negotiations slows them down